How to remove EasyConvert adware
EasyConvert is browser add-on that assists people to look for various low prices online, but still people should be ware in order not to infect the system visiting the websites of the doubtful and unreal deals and sales. Sometimes it is not easy to realize what sales are present and what are not. You can find it out if you want. Usually such advertising programs appear with some other complementary programs, for example other adware that can be also unwanted. If you are eager to remove EasyConvert and all its manifestations, including the special deals that it demonstrates, then you are welcome to examine the techniques of removal in the guide.
- Uninstall automatically:
- Use EasyConvert removal tool
How to Remove EasyConvert faster
You can delete EasyConvert on your own, if you’re a trained user. Yet, it is is essential to keep in mind that when you uninstall adware by yourself, you take all the responsibility for the possible final results. To put it differently that the protection of the computer is in your hands.
If you are certain that you have enough skills to accomplish that, start with removal of advertisements applications with manual ways of removal. If you are not sure that you’ll be able to cope with this specific task, it is suggested to install a reliable adware removal application that lets to remove harmful registry entries efficiently and quickly. Spyhunter is one of such removal applications.
- It removes EasyConvert 100%.
- It will protect your system against similar pop-ups in the future.
- It provides professional real-time protection from trojans, rootkits, keyloggers and other viruses.
To remove this virus, you need:
- Find and remove all virus files and entries from the registry and browser extensions.
- Change shortcut properties of all browsers, search settings, and home page to the default.
Step 1. Remove virus files from the hard disk and all registry entries
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain EasyConvert in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’. And remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
- Download adwcleaner utility for free and run it. It’s designed for searching and removing all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If not, take Step 2.
Step 2. Remove the virus from browsers
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “EasyConvert” in its name and remove it by clicking on the Recycle Bin. And remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, tick off “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window in the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
What is EasyConvert
At first glance you can think that EasyConvert, as well as other types of adware, is a useful application because it displays advantageous discount coupons as well as various promotions. But, it’s not really so, for the reason that adware installs into the web browser without your agreement and also it generates advertisements no matter whether you need them or not. Besides, any time you click on such pop-ups you can visit malicious website.
Adware is usually installed on your personal computer together with other software downloaded from the internet. Plenty of free utilities are bounded with adware, therefore it is possible to get EasyConvert anytime you download free applications. To avert the invasion of harmful software into your laptop or computer, installing free computer files, take note of the installation process. It is better to choose the advanced or custom installation that will help you to detect and also eliminate malicious programs.
How to protect your PC From EasyConvert
If you do not like to have the noted earlier issues, you need to know how to protect your laptop or computer against the attack of EasyConvert.
- Because the adware could be downloaded together with diverse cost-free applications, so don’t install free software from the websites that seem doubtful.
- Don’t surf unknown websites.
- Choose custom installation of computer software and delete every tick in the checkbox that seems doubtful.
- Set up a trustworthy antivirus application.
- Scan your pc for malware once a week.
|Instructions to remove||Price|
|PC repair shop||$90-$130|
In case your pc is infected with EasyConvert or any other adware or a virus, you’ve got several removal ways to fix this kind of problem. The first thing you are be able to remove adware with manual instructions. This way of removal is incredibly effective, but it is suitable mainly for skilled users, because if you will damage the registry you will have a number of additional difficulties. You can aim to eliminate adware with the help of any cost-free program, but, you need to know that not all of the free adware eliminating programs are effective. An additional solution can be to take your laptop or computer to the repair shop. It’s one of the most efficient ways to get rid of adware as well as computer threats, but it is rather high priced. These days plenty of users prefer using fee based antispyware software programs. If you select this solution, you have to pay one time and get a reliable protection.
Common Symptoms of EasyConvert
It is really irritatingto have adware, for the reason that it’ll bother you whenever you will open your web browser. Here are the main signs of EasyConvert:
- It installs toolbars that considerably make worse the internet performance.
- EasyConvert sets its home page and then redirects you to not related webpages or to its own website.
- Adware infects the laptop or computer with unsafe data and registry keys.
- It changes search provider and it will show not related search results.
- EasyConvert attracts various threats, like trojans and ruins windows registry keys.
- It is able gather computer user’s private information and pass this information to cyber scammers.
|Identity theft Statistics||96%|
|OS crash probability||8,3%|
|Chance of manual removal from OS||35,2%|
|Chance of manual removal from browsers||52,1%|
|Probability to uninstall with Free Antivirus||51,6%|
|Probability to uninstall with Paid Antivirus||97,1%|
|Infected computers in the USA||0,2%|
|Infected computers in Europe||4,5%|
|Chance of infection in browsers||16,5%|
Adware is one of the most quickly distributing viruses, because it is integrated in the most common software programs. It might be easy to remove adware from the browser, as all of it’s elements are in one folder, so to get rid of adware it’s needed to remove this folder.
In case if manual EasyConvert removal failed to provide the preferred results or in the event the adware returns again, you need to try Spyhunter. This specific dependable and useful software will certainly protect your own computer against a large range of malware such as EasyConvert along with other adware. EasyConvert will keep your computer protected even if other sorts of antivirus applications were ineffective.
Video of this topic
About Author: Material provided by: Saveliy Klaysov