Instructions to remove BNDLDNSKeeper adware
BNDLDNSKeeper is browser extension that assists users to find numerous special offers online, but still people should be ware in order not to infect your PC visiting the sites of the suspicious and fraudulent ads and pop-ups. Sometimes it is very hard to distinguish what special offers are present and what are not. You can find it out if you want. Usually such ad-supported programs appear with some other extra browser add-ons, for example other applications that can be also unwanted. If you want to remove BNDLDNSKeeper and all its components, including the pop-ups that it shows, then you can examine the ways of removal in the article.
- Uninstall automatically:
- Use BNDLDNSKeeper removal tool
How to Remove BNDLDNSKeeper faster
You are able to remove BNDLDNSKeeper by yourself, if you are a skilled computer user. But, it is is essential to keep in mind that when you uninstall adware on your own, you are responsible for the possible outcomes. To put it differently that the security of your pc is in your hands.
In case you are sure you’ve got enough abilities to do this, begin with elimination of advertisements programs with manual techniques. If you aren’t sure that you can perform this specific method, it is suggested to use a reliable adware removal tool that lets to get rid of harmful folders quickly and efficiently. Spyhunter is a good example of these removal programs.
- It removes BNDLDNSKeeper 100%.
- It will protect your PC against similar ads in the future.
- It provides professional real-time protection from trojans, rootkits, keyloggers and other malware.
To remove this virus, you need:
- Find and remove all virus files and entries from the registry and browser extensions.
- Change shortcut properties of all browsers, search settings, and home page to the default.
Step 1. Remove virus files from the hard disk and all registry entries
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain BNDLDNSKeeper in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’. And remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
- Download adwcleaner utility for free and run it. It’s designed for searching and removing all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If not, take Step 2.
Step 2. Remove the virus from browsers
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “BNDLDNSKeeper” in its name and remove it by clicking on the Recycle Bin. And remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, tick off “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window in the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
What is BNDLDNSKeeper
At first sight it seems that BNDLDNSKeeper, like other types of adware, is a useful software since it demonstrates advantageous coupons as well as diverse specials. Still, it’s not really so, because adware penetrates into your browser without your agreement and then it demonstrates advertisements no matter whether you need them or not. Besides, any time you click on such ads you can be redirected to malicious website.
Adware is usually installed on the computer together with other software downloaded from the world wide web. A lot of free utilities are bounded with adware, so you can get BNDLDNSKeeper anytime you download free applications. In order to avert the intrusion of viral software into your personal computer, downloading free computer files, focus on the installation process. It is recommended to select the custom or advanced installation that will help you to detect and eliminate unwanted applications.
Ways to protect your Computer Against BNDLDNSKeeper
If you don’t like to have the noted above troubles, you need to know how to protect the personal computer against the invasion of BNDLDNSKeeper.
- Since this adware can be downloaded together with different free programs, so do not install free applicaion from the websites that seem to be suspicious.
- Do not surf malicious websites.
- Set custom installation of software and delete every tick in the checkbox that seems suspicious.
- Use a dependable anti-virus program.
- Scan the laptop or computer for malware regularly.
|Instructions to remove||Price|
|PC repair shop||$90-$130|
If your computer is infected with BNDLDNSKeeper as well as other adware or a computer virus, you’ve got several removal ways to fix this particular issue. At the beginning you can remove adware with manual instructions. This way of removal is rather powerful, but it is appropriate only for experienced users, because if you will ruin the registry entries you can deal with numerous extra complications. You’ll be able to try to get rid of adware with any kind of free software, still, you should understand that not all free adware removal applications are efficient. An additional solution can be to take your personal computer to the repair shop. It’s probably one of the most reliable methods to eliminate adware and computer threats, yet it’s rather costly. Today lots of users opt for having fee based antispyware programs. In the event you select this solution, you pay one time and get a trustworthy defence.
Typical Symptoms of BNDLDNSKeeper
It is rather irritatingto get adware, for the reason that it will annoy you every time you will open your browser. Here are the principle symptoms of BNDLDNSKeeper:
- It installs toolbars that significantly make worse the internet performance.
- BNDLDNSKeeper sets its start page and then redirects you to unrelated webpages or to its own website.
- Adware infects your computer with harmful computer files and registry entries.
- It changes default search engine and it will show irrelevant search results.
- BNDLDNSKeeper invites diverse threats, such as trojans and harm computer registry entries.
- It is able use computer user’s personal information and share it to cyber criminals.
|Identity theft Statistics||92,9%|
|OS crash probability||1,8%|
|Chance of manual removal from OS||52,3%|
|Chance of manual removal from browsers||31,8%|
|Probability to uninstall with Free Antivirus||32,5%|
|Probability to uninstall with Paid Antivirus||99,2%|
|Infected computers in the USA||1,8%|
|Infected computers in Europe||6,5%|
|Chance of infection in browsers||29,3%|
Adware is one of the most speedily spreading computer viruses, because it’s integrated in essentially the most trendy software programs. It is impossible to eliminate adware from the pc manually, because it adds numerous windows registry entries.
In case if manual BNDLDNSKeeper elimination did not provide the desired results or in case the adware shows up again, you need to use Spyhunter. This specific reliable and useful program can guard your pc against a large variety of threats such as BNDLDNSKeeper and also other adware. BNDLDNSKeeper can keep your computer safe even if other sorts of antimalware programs were useless.
Video of this topic
About Author: Material provided by: Saveliy Klaysov