Instructions to remove NanoLocker adware
NanoLocker is a program that can be helpful for online shopping, if you want to purchase anything. It can provide you with numerous pop-ups with different special offers. Do not fully trust to the offers that you can study in the popping-up windows, because it can be lying. Not in every case, but still it is quite repeated situation. It also can be dangerous to open the sites of the advertisements that you are shown because these websites happen to be harmful. If you are not eager to compromise the security of your computer, then you can read this article and use the method to remove NanoLocker.
- Uninstall automatically:
- Use NanoLocker removal tool
How to Remove NanoLocker easily
It is possible to remove NanoLocker by yourself, if you are a trained user. Yet, it’s is essential to bear in mind that when you uninstall adware by yourself, you take all the responsibility for the probable final results. To put it differently that the security of the pc is in your hands.
If you are sure you have enough skills to perform it, start with removal of ads programs with manual techniques. If you aren’t certain that you’ll be able to deal with this particular instruction, it is suggested to install a trusted adware removal application that help to get rid of malicious files quickly. Spyhunter is a good example of these removal applications.
- It removes NanoLocker absolutely.
- It will protect your PC against similar add-ons in the future.
- It provides professional real-time protection from trojans, rootkits, keyloggers and other viruses.
To remove this virus, you need:
- Find and remove all virus files and entries from the registry and browser extensions.
- Change shortcut properties of all browsers, search settings, and home page to the default.
Step 1. Remove virus files from the hard disk and all registry entries
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain NanoLocker in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’. And remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
- Download adwcleaner utility for free and run it. It’s designed for searching and removing all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If not, take Step 2.
Step 2. Remove the virus from browsers
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “NanoLocker” in its name and remove it by clicking on the Recycle Bin. And remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, tick off “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window in the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
What is NanoLocker
At first sight it may seem that NanoLocker, as well as other types of adware, is a beneficial application as it shows advantageous discount coupons as well as different specials. But, it is not really so, because adware penetrates into your web browser without your approval and also it generates pop-ups no matter whether you need all of them or not. In addition, any time you click on such pop-ups you actually risk to visit harmful website.
Adware is generally appeared on the pc together with other programs downloaded from the internet. Many free utilities are bounded with adware, thus you’ll be able to get NanoLocker anytime you install free software applications. To avoid the intrusion of unwanted software to your laptop or computer, installing free media files, take note of the installation process. It is recommended to choose the custom or advanced installation that will allow you to detect and eliminate unwanted programs.
Ways to protect your Personal Computer From NanoLocker
If you don’t like to have the mentioned above problems, you need to know how to protect the pc from the attack of NanoLocker.
- Because this adware could be downloaded together with diverse cost-free applications, so don’t download freeware from the websites that seem suspect.
- Do not browse unknown websites.
- Set custom installation of software and delete everything that seems to be questionable.
- Install a trustworthy anti-virus application.
- Scan the laptop or computer for viruses once a week.
|Instructions to remove||Price|
|PC repair shop||$90-$130|
In case your personal computer is infected with NanoLocker or any other adware or malicious software, you have a couple of methods to solve this kind of problem. The first thing you can get rid of adware with manual instructions. This way of removal is very powerful, however it would work mainly for seasoned users, because if you will damage the registry entries you can face numerous additional difficulties. It is possible to attempt to remove adware by using any type of free application, however, you have to understand that not all free adware eliminating applications are effective. One more option is usually to bring your computer to the repair centre. It’s probably one of the most efficient ways to eliminate adware as well as malware, but it is rather pricey. These days lots of users choose using fee based antimalware applications. In the event you select this variant, you pay one time and get a trusted protection.
Common Symptoms of NanoLocker
It is pretty annoyingto have adware, as it is going to bother you whenever you will open your internet browser. Here are the main signs of NanoLocker:
- It adds toolbars that noticeably make slower the internet performance.
- NanoLocker sets its start page and thus redirects you to not related webpages or even to its own website.
- Adware infects your pc with harmful computer files and registry keys.
- It changes search engine and it will demonstrate not related search results.
- NanoLocker invites diverse threats, such as trojans and harm windows registry entries.
- It is able use computer user’s private information and send this information to cyber criminals.
|Identity theft Statistics||85%|
|OS crash probability||7,3%|
|Chance of manual removal from OS||52,3%|
|Chance of manual removal from browsers||32,2%|
|Probability to uninstall with Free Antivirus||63,2%|
|Probability to uninstall with Paid Antivirus||99,5%|
|Infected computers in the USA||2,5%|
|Infected computers in Europe||6,5%|
|Chance of infection in browsers||17,3%|
Adware program is one of the most quickly spreading viruses, because it is integrated in the most common applications. It is actually easy to eliminate adware from your browser, because all it’s elements are in one folder, so to get rid of adware it’s necessary to delete this folder.
If manual NanoLocker elimination failed to give the required outcomes or in the event the adware returns once more, you need to try Spyhunter. This kind of dependable and useful program can defend your pc from a broad variety of threats including NanoLocker and other adware. NanoLocker will keep your pc safe even if other sorts of antimalware applications were useless.
Video of this topic
About Author: Material provided by: Saveliy Klaysov