Ways to remove Enikensky.com (removal guide)
Enikensky.com is a program that can assist users to search for various sales and discounts online, but still a user should be cautious not to damage the PC visiting the sites of the dubious and unreal deals and sales. Sometimes it is very hard to understand what sales are present and what are not. You can find it out if you want. Ordinarily such ad-supported programs install with some other extra browser add-ons, for example other browser extensions that can be also unwanted. If you are eager to remove Enikensky.com and all its components, including the special deals that it demonstrates, then you can read the ways of removal in this guidance.
- Uninstall automatically:
- Use Enikensky.com removal tool
How to Remove Enikensky.com faster
You can delete Enikensky.com by yourself, if you’re a trained computer user. Yet, it’s is necessary to keep in mind that when you remove adware by yourself, you are responsible for the possible final results. This basically means that the security of the laptop or computer is in your own hands.
In case you are sure you’ve got more than enough abilities to accomplish that, begin with elimination of ads programs with manual methods. If you are not certain that you can deal with this specific task, it is suggested to install an effective adware removal application that help to remove malicious registry entries efficiently. Spyhunter is a good example of such removal programs.
- It removes Enikensky.com right now.
- It will protect your system against similar pop-ups in the future.
- It provides professional real-time protection from trojans, rootkits, keyloggers and other viruses.
To remove this virus, you need:
- Find and remove all virus files and entries from the registry and browser extensions.
- Change shortcut properties of all browsers, search settings, and home page to the default.
Step 1. Remove virus files from the hard disk and all registry entries
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Enikensky.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’. And remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
- Download adwcleaner utility for free and run it. It’s designed for searching and removing all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If not, take Step 2.
Step 2. Remove the virus from browsers
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Enikensky.com” in its name and remove it by clicking on the Recycle Bin. And remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, tick off “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window in the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
What is Enikensky.com
At first glance it may seem that Enikensky.com, as well as other sorts of adware, is a beneficial program mainly because it displays advantageous coupon codes and various specials. But, it’s not really so, because adware installs into your web browser without your approval and also it displays ads no matter whether you need them or not. In addition, any time you click on such popping-up windows you actually risk to visit harmful website.
Adware is generally appeared on the pc together with other applications downloaded from the web. Plenty of cost-free applications are bundled with adware, thus you’ll be able to get Enikensky.com when you install free software. In order to avert the intrusion of viral software into your pc, installing free media files, pay attention to the installation process. It is better to choose the advanced or custom installation that is going to allow you to find and also disable unwanted software.
Ways to protect your Computer From Enikensky.com
If you don’t want to get the mentioned above difficulties, you need to know ways to protect the computer from the attack of Enikensky.com.
- As this adware could be installed with diverse no cost software, so do not download free applicaion from the websites that seem suspect.
- Do not surf unknown websites.
- Set custom installation of software and deselect everything that seems to be suspicious.
- Use a reliable anti-virus application.
- Scan your pc for computer threats once a week.
|Instructions to remove||Price|
|PC repair shop||$90-$130|
If your computer is infected with Enikensky.com or other adware or malicious software, you’ve got several removal ways to fix that problem. The first thing you are be able to get rid of adware manually. This way of removal is extremely helpful, however it would work only for experienced users, because in case you will ruin the registry entries you will have a number of extra complications. You can aim to get rid of adware by using any type of cost-free software, still, you should know that not all of the no cost adware eliminating programs tend to be helpful. An additional alternative can be to bring your PC to the repair centre. It is one of the most efficient ways to eliminate adware as well as viruses, still it’s very pricey. These days many users opt for having paid antivirus programs. In the event you choose this variant, you have to pay one time and obtain a dependable protection.
Common Symptoms of Enikensky.com
It is really irritatingto get adware, mainly because it’s going to annoy you every time you will open your browser. Here are the main symptoms of Enikensky.com:
- It adds toolbars that significantly make worse the internet performance.
- Enikensky.com sets its start page and then redirects you to irrelevant webpages or to its own website.
- Adware infects your laptop or computer with harmful data and registry keys.
- It changes search engine and it will display not related search results.
- Enikensky.com invites diverse risks, such as trojan viruses and ruins computer registry keys.
- It is able grab user’s private information and then pass it to cyber scammers.
|Identity theft Statistics||69,8%|
|OS crash probability||9,8%|
|Chance of manual removal from OS||35,2%|
|Chance of manual removal from browsers||11,2%|
|Probability to uninstall with Free Antivirus||64,1%|
|Probability to uninstall with Paid Antivirus||99,2%|
|Infected computers in the USA||0,2%|
|Infected computers in Europe||1,8%|
|Chance of infection in browsers||35,2%|
Adware is one of the most speedily distributing viruses, because it’s integrated in the most common software programs. It can be simple to uninstall adware from your browser, as all of it’s elements are in one folder, thus to eliminate adware it is needed to remove this folder.
If manual Enikensky.com removal did not provide the preferred results or in case the adware shows up once more, then you need to use Spyhunter. This reputable as well as effective software will shield your own pc from a broad variety of risks including Enikensky.com and other adware. Enikensky.com can keep your computer safe even if other antimalware applications were useless.
Video of this topic
About Author: Material provided by: Saveliy Klaysov