Ways to remove Search.securesearch.live ads
Search.securesearch.live is an application that will be used for internet shopping, when you need to purchase anything. It can display you many popping-up windows with different special offers. Do not absolutely believe to the ads that you may find in the popping-up windows, because it can be deceptive. Not always, but still it is pretty common situation. It may be riskily to visit the websites of the advertisements that you are displayed because these sites are viral. If you do not want to compromise the security of your computer, then you can study this article and choose the method to remove Search.securesearch.live.
- Uninstall automatically:
- Use Search.securesearch.live removal tool
How to Remove Search.securesearch.live faster
You can eliminate Search.securesearch.live on your own, if you are a skilled user. But, it’s is necessary to remember that when you remove adware by yourself, you are responsible for the potential outcomes. This basically means that the security of your computer is in your hands.
If you are sure you have enough abilities to do this, start with elimination of ads programs with manual methods. If you are not certain that you can perform this specific instruction, it is suggested to install a reliable adware removal application that allows to get rid of malicious folders efficiently and quickly. Spyhunter is a good example of these removal programs.
- It removes Search.securesearch.live 100%.
- It will protect your computer against similar add-ons in the future.
- It provides professional real-time protection from trojans, rootkits, keyloggers and other viruses.
To remove this virus, you need:
- Find and remove all virus files and entries from the registry and browser extensions.
- Change shortcut properties of all browsers, search settings, and home page to the default.
Step 1. Remove virus files from the hard disk and all registry entries
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.securesearch.live in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’. And remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
- Download adwcleaner utility for free and run it. It’s designed for searching and removing all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If not, take Step 2.
Step 2. Remove the virus from browsers
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.securesearch.live” in its name and remove it by clicking on the Recycle Bin. And remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, tick off “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window in the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
What is Search.securesearch.live
At first glance you can think that Search.securesearch.live, like other sorts of adware, is a helpful program because it shows advantageous discount codes and also various promotions. But, it is not really so, simply because adware installs into your browser without your agreement and it displays pop-ups no matter whether you need them or not. Besides, when you left-click on these ads you actually can be redirected to dangerous website.
Adware is generally installed on the pc along with other applications downloaded from the web. Plenty of cost-free utilities are bounded with adware, thus you’ll be able to get Search.securesearch.live when you install free software applications. In order to prevent the attack of undesired software to your personal computer, installing free computer files, pay attention to the installation process. It is better to select the advanced or custom installation that is going to allow you to find and also disable undesirable software.
How to protect your Computer Against Search.securesearch.live
In case you do not want to have the mentioned above problems, you need to know ways to protect the pc from the attack of Search.securesearch.live.
- Since this adware can be installed with various no cost applications, so do not download free software from the websites that seem to be suspect.
- Don’t surf unknown websites.
- Choose custom installation of pc software and delete every tick in the checkbox that seems to be questionable.
- Set up a reliable antivirus software.
- Scan the laptop or computer for viruses regularly.
|Instructions to remove||Price|
|PC repair shop||$90-$130|
In case your computer is infected with Search.securesearch.live or any other adware or a computer virus, you’ve got a couple of solutions to fix this particular issue. At the beginning you are be able to eliminate adware with manual instructions. This way of removal is extremely helpful, however it is appropriate mainly for experienced users, because in the event you will ruin the registry entries you can deal with many extra troubles. You’ll be able to try to get rid of adware with the help of any kind of free program, but, you have to realize that not all of the cost-free adware removal tools happen to be helpful. One more solution is usually to bring your computer to the repair centre. It’s one of the most reliable methods to uninstall adware and viruses, but it’s pretty pricey. Nowadays many users opt for having fee based antispyware software programs. In the event you choose this variant, you pay once and acquire a reliable protection.
Common Signs and symptoms of Search.securesearch.live
It is pretty annoyingto have adware, simply because it’ll annoy you any time you will open your browser. Here are the main signs of Search.securesearch.live:
- It adds toolbars that considerably make slower the internet performance.
- Search.securesearch.live sets its start page and then redirects you to unrelated websites or to its own website.
- Adware infects your pc with unsafe files and registry entries.
- It changes default search engine and it will display not related search results.
- Search.securesearch.live invites various threats, such as trojan viruses and ruins windows registry keys.
- It is able use user’s personal information and share it to cyber criminals.
|Identity theft Statistics||97,6%|
|OS crash probability||12%|
|Chance of manual removal from OS||35,2%|
|Chance of manual removal from browsers||21,9%|
|Probability to uninstall with Free Antivirus||25,5%|
|Probability to uninstall with Paid Antivirus||96,8%|
|Infected computers in the USA||1,3%|
|Infected computers in Europe||1,8%|
|Chance of infection in browsers||28,6%|
Adware is one of the most quickly distributing viruses, because it’s integrated in essentially the most popular programs. It is actually very easy to uninstall adware from your browser, because all of it’s elements are in one folder, thus in order to remove adware it’s needed to delete this folder.
If manual Search.securesearch.live removal failed to provide the desired outcomes or if the adware returns again, you need to use Spyhunter. That dependable and also efficient application will defend your own pc from a wide range of malware including Search.securesearch.live along with other adware. Search.securesearch.live will keep your pc protected even when other sorts of antivirus programs were ineffective.
Video of this topic
About Author: Material provided by: Saveliy Klaysov